Sunday 1 August 2010

100% NATURAL HAIR- SHINGAI SHONIWA

Geez!I'm thinking like if i grew up my natural hair to that level, I have to be admitted to the hospital at the time of combing it.I got  thick and bushy (kinky) kinda hair that you wished to stay on bald head.However, Shingai real manage to take care of her hair to that length and her styles are absofreakinlutely Superb.And I suppose natural hair is a big part of her general look.
Shingai (the Zimb)is an English singer of Zimbamwean descent and was raised by her mumy since her dad passed away when she was 11.She was born on 1 september 1981.I generally love her hair styles which i find  pretty amazing.I also love how she dresses ,So colorful,fun and refreshing x

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2