Sunday 17 October 2010

LONG HIGH WAISTED SKIRT



Hello Guys!
So luckily,I found these two pictures of the style which is a hot cake right now.I love them a lot and they both make a bold statement.
                              


In first picture, I love everything about the look (high-waisted skirt,paired with a thick cable knit sweater, tucked in and rolled at the sleeves)She looks casual with them thick wedges .But More importantly is the  colour purple which is one of my favourite.It  is too majestic and deep.
                             


The picture below wows as well, high waisted skirt or ankle skimming skirts with a belt and a white top.I love black as well,by the way who can live without some black clothes? Black is so classic and elegance and it attracts person attention without screaming for attention.lol! I  it.
Zara in Skirts and Forever 21 in Heels / Wedges

Zara in Jackets, Sam Edelman in Heels / Wedges and Michael Kors in Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2