Monday 19 April 2010

AFRICAN ATTIRES..

Hello again,
When i was little and as teenager,I never liked much any attire which is  made up of Khanga , kitenge or has Africa  taste  however i liked when other people put them on.I was not alone, there is a big number of Africans who prefer western clothing and  some hate or undermine African garments.According to Eken,she said"I have refused to wear them out because they are ill fitting and worse,they make me look larger than I am.I suppose large women like myself do not look good in shapeless,mumu-like garment"lol .Anyways,I give 5 stars to people who are still maintaining the clothing  because its awesome attire you could ever imagine. Just,make a right choice before you purchase or the tailor mould them& especially for fat people!!


Today,After seeing  the pictures below my all unlikeness of Africa garment changed.I was like "OMG woooh , Wait a minute.Africa! we simply Rock. The attires are absolutely outstanding and beautiful ".I was so happy to see unique and exclusive attires from different part of Africa.So, immediately i put on my Dira with a belt which is very rarely for me to wear.I have no idea why?.Right after, I look in a mirror and i was so impressed.All i can say I am officially loving African outfits especially bright colors awww!.I suppose Fantastic African outfit make beings feel lively and lags depression behind.Try it! You will stand right up and say Yeeeah you are right babe boy aargh sorry babe girl..!!lol I suppose Western African people are leading on wearing and cherish their costumes alot followed by other countries like Tanzania and so on.
Enjoy the pics.


Diraz bongo esp. K'Koo yapo kibaooo..





Ghana

Ummmh me mmasai bwana..thats Tz..

Ghana agaiiiin...

Sierra leone

Cameroon


The dress..!!love it..
Dashiki-unisexdashiki..very popular in Africa..
3pc-man-and-woman-outfitKanzuLightly Embroidered Grand BouBou
west Africa attire..

Men's Black Pant Set W/Cap
Ghana attire
Mens Three-Piece Tie Dye Dashiki & Pants Set
Senegal attire
Men's Embroidered Brocade Set
Africa in general

All week, Arise Africa Fashion Week has been taking place in Johannesburg, South Africa. The show features elite designers from the continent in the first of what will become an annual showcase.
Glam..
h







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2