Tuesday 13 April 2010

Do You find Women With Tats/TATTOOS: TRASHY OR BEAUTIFUL?


The History of tattoo began over 5000 years ago and is as diverse  as the people who wear them.It developed from different part of the world  like Japan, Indonesia,China, Egypt, Ancient  Rome,Greece even in Africa and more. There are different purposes of Tattoo such as for Decoration and Spiritual matters, for  identification ,Cosmetic, Medical, prevalence/popularity and Negative Association.

I brightly remember the day I went to work, It was night shift ,actually.After we have finished our work we started chatting.The white coworker started talking about tattoos,she asked me and another lady if we love Tattoos as she love them.But I just simply said I am not number one fan of  them but I won’t mind to have a  very tiny flower or butterfly or star on my back.Another friend said  strongly that, No I hate them completely.She bring up the topic that, for anyone who have tattoo its like having Permanently inked scar on their own skin.Why would somebody love that?So she added I know its their skin and they allowed to do whetever they want  but for me, tattoos  are correlated with criminal,negativity and the likely.And By the way how on earth are people would love to have  all kind of shit words, marks on their skin.People who do tattoo seek for attention and also seeks for some  health risks too because it requires breaking the skin barriers and if they use unsterilizing of equipments  respectively..
Tattoos Picture
Oh God have mercy upon mercy...Too scary init?

But that coworker argue that I love art of all kinds and even tattoo is part of art and fashion. She said: not all tattoo are wild and trashy some truly increase sexuality of a woman.As  she started  showing us some tattoos on her body mannnn!! she got massive..On her tummy , on  the upper part of one of her hand and on her whole back she got huge butterfly tattoo and on one of her leg.. I loved the one on leg only cause it was kinda small and attractive but apart from that I thought to myself that they kinda weird

..


Foot Tattoos

Female Japanese Tattoos Especially Koi Fish Tattoo Designs With Image Side Body Japanese Koi Fish Tattoos For Women Tattoo Gallery Picture 2

So what is your opinion?are they  sexy or just trashy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2