Tuesday 29 June 2010

FASHION TREND-SOCKS AND SANDALS/HIGH HEELS

I'm totally over the moon today and i feel like jumping around because I passed my Exams.I real thank God for that  after all  prayers,sleepless nights and hard work,I finally made it yay!To God be the glory for sure.x
Well about socks and sandals, I have to rethink about this new trend .I'm not trend somebody  and I think If you are, you could probably have blown me down with VUVUZELA when i say i completely hate this trend haha lols.Personally, I find it very awkward and funny.I mean those high socks with open heels , I'm not quite sure.seriously,just like men with socks and sandals.
 would you try high socks with heels?
1st picture -Big Noooo for me!
2nd picture-I better be a sunday school kid like Rihanna  with short socks and normal covered shoes than the first picture..lol
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Would you wear socks and sandals?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur exams bbe! I know how great that feels its like a heavy load off your back! Life ey? Anyway back to this...Ok I hate it too lol! There is a trend of knee high socks but know the shoes to rock it with...just not open heels! That's just plain weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! It is gone cause waiting for my results made me feel Paranoid lol.Thanks so much Sweetie for your compliment.
    Haha glad that I'm not the only one who hates this trend.Eeer! It is just not welcoming.x

    ReplyDelete

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2