Monday 21 June 2010

HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY

Sorry I am late  wishing you guys happy father's day.I hope you enjoyed your day:-)
Good fathers are difficult to find for sure!!you are damn lucky if you got the lovely deserving one  and its your chance to make him feel so special particular on father's day.I do honor all Sweet and responsible daddies around the globe for everything they did to us since we were born.I know being daddy can be a tiresome task sometimes but you never give up upon your families.Wow!.x
 I'm late because i was caught up with  some daily activities and couldn't get time for it.Its my hope that  you remembered you daddy in occasion like this either my sending some gifts or even by calling and wish him *happy father's day*.I do express my gratitude to all daddies for their  love and support toward us.God bless you abundantly!!!
P.S-I love You daddy, Your my number One man!
I am so amazed with your unconditional love & even if I don't do thing accordingly,you will still believe in me.Even if i fail on somethings you will always encourage me and say you can still do the best and  thats what keeps me going.

Fathers_day_card_001

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2