Tuesday 20 July 2010

COLORS

As always,I love eye catching/ color clothes.Last week I went to Bridgend to get some goodies . I was in M&S checking on these nice unique scarves particular on price, material and of course the color. I elevated my head and saw a woman smiling at me broadly. I simply smiled back and carry on with my business.After like a minute i saw the hand touching my shoulder, I looked and saw the same woman.'Omg! I couldn't stop looking at the color combination when you just get in.The color match is awesome'she said.I thanked her and said to myself  thats power of awesome color as it catches people attention from far away!!It was long blue summer dress and small black top which you tie it up.And the fact is Blue is one of my fav. color. Corresponding to that, I was checking this website http://www.newfoundlust.com/  and found these pictures.They are absolutely fabulous.x.So,when  you  go for shopping  try to be choosy.Hit upon sweet and eye catching colors to make you look vibrant and cheerful.Here are some.x


Rococco Red
Pink Mist
Croissant
Blue IrisRoyal Lilac: Pantone® Fall Fashion Color 2008
Shady Glade
Spring Crocus
Golden Olive
Look on how these fashionistaz and stoz' blend it.x






No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2