Saturday 3 July 2010

WHAT A MATCH? GHANA VS URUGUAY



I hope u guys watched the matches yesterday!Omg I never knew i will  be such emotional on ball like yesterday.You know,I haven't settled watching this world cup as i was expected but yesterday I did watch Brazil VS Netherland and  Ghana VS Uruguay intensely.It was such a dreadful moment of my life  i tell you.I felt like dying especially for Ghana .At the time they were playing i was so excited , the temperature raised to 180 degree centigrade, worse of all i lost my breath(kinda  fainted) lol.I didn't even look  those penalty shoot-out  cause I was so so overwhelming  and had goose bumps all over my body.Oh Ghana they were very close to the history of the world cup but they didn't  however, they played a great game and can still hold their heads high with a pride.I'm still proud of Ghanaians  and i suppose they should have won but may be the time is not yet.Lets hope  for the next world cup as my fingers are crossed for them.x
Ishh.I don't blame  my dearest Asamoah for missing out that penalty,honestly he tried his best  man.And as for Suarez-stopping that ball with hand and taking a red card brings a team to the semi-final..Aww wonders will never cease in the world cup  and things like this make soccer to be unpredictable for shizzle
Anyways I should admit that I'm in LOVE with Asamoah ,I personally adore him even if he goes wrong .It broke my heart into pieces seeing him in tears.I don't know how he is  feeling now but wait  let me give him a ring.Ngrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2