Monday 31 May 2010

LEADERS WEAR -MICHELLE AND BARACK OBAMA



For quite sometime I was thinking of preparing Leaders wear and certainly Barack and Michele came up to my mind.Halloo!!Aren't they lovely?. Whenever it happened to see them on TV or on magazine, they seems to have good style particular Michelle because Barack is always in his Tuxedo suit…ha ha nah
Michelle!!
Many sources have speculated and praised for her classic and confident Look, as she was listed among 10 of the World's Best Dressed people, 25 of the World most inspiring women...Gosh!! No need of too many Info Yo gotta love her anyway.However,.I rolled my eyes 1st time I saw her pictures such as the one in short,sleeveless dress and blouse and without forgetting the one shoulder white dress...Isn't too much? as i always see many leaders in full suit or in African type of wear  with Kiremba (headcloth)..But Anyways she got taste man. I wonder how did Barack  get her? Oh wait a minute ..Oh yes its Barack's killing smile just like my dady ...lolz
Barack
Ummh  His pix with bathing pant awww never expected.He looks hoooot:-)

Now  I am off for some push-ups to build some biceps like michele..catch u later xx

Barack Obama sunbathes shirtlessmichelle-obama-fashion
Michelle Obama gown
malia and sashathe smile..lifestyle; style; fashion; obama; barack obama; mi
.0428michelle-obama-sophie-theallet_faThe-obamas-636

Tonight Michelle Obama showed her support for French fashion--and her good taste--by donning a short black sleeveless dress by Azzedine Alaia.

Yo!I Didn't intend to interfere the business but this pic of Deputy secretary General Dr.Asha Rose Migiro playing danadana(football)  in her suit and medium heels blows my mind away..love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2