Monday 17 May 2010

SHOPPING



I have a passion for shopping.I sometimes feel like,I can't get enough.It gets worse when I am damn broke.Funny right?But hey! Its the truth.I just seem to want everything.The urge to get more is real strong.It is more a thing of 'I want'  'want' 'want'.Hey Mr. 'want' why don't you get off me?

   I real had it so bad years ago.I never had a plan for what i wanted before going to the stores.All i did was to get the money ,stroll to the store,and pick all seemed pleasant before my eyes.I ended buying things I never need.Sometimes I felt real stupid realizing the waste.Come on!I once said to myself ....It was real bad .I bought a size 6 top even though i was well aware that i needed a size 10.Can you imagine that? My friends asked me why i had bought the top.I simply answered,"Its Pink!I love Pink!!!Eeeh...or sometimes it can happen that I bought an item,paid for it, and walked out to see similar clothing which is cheaper or on sales in the opposite or next store i bought it.Boy! It is irritating.

  Well,time changes everything. Nowadays, after those incident , I have learnt a lot.Guess what m doing?I make a budget and make a list of what i want to buy.I ensure that i go for cheaper stocks but quality.I try to put a price limit to the items.My limit are usually less than £10 or £5 per item, dependably on the type of item.Sometimes,I'm so lucky to find that they are on sales, so i just make a bargain of all i need to buy. 

So before you buy anything consider the following tips.
-make a research of stores
-make a budget of how much you are going to spend
-You can test the outfit before you take it to the cashier
-check if it has any default such as holes, discoloration and etc(Quality)
-ask yourself if it complement with the rest of your wardrobe and even skin tone or hairstyle color
-Sometimes its better to go in  mornings( personally,i love mornings,esp. Fridays and Saturdays) as you probably be lucky to find that good things are not yet taken.

As a result, my shopping was more on bags which cost me less than 4 per each.
The high waisted pants and short cost me less than  £6.The necklace was only for  £1 ,all six novels cost me  £1 as well.Square storage container was on sales for less than £3 , the White wide-brim hats is £4(black one -bought 1 months ago) and shoes less than  £10.I'm really  really  reeeeeally loving everything I bought and they absolutely going to last longer.
.gotta gooo..Tchao..





No comments:

Post a Comment

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2