Thursday 27 May 2010

YEBOYEBO

Remember the phase Yebo Yebos were invented in Tz?.Im sure everyone had one.me 3, i had these  pink and Blue big yebo yebo pairs and couldn't even fit me well.All members of my family used to wear them ha ha they were like the in house sharing kind of shoes.Yeboyebos bring so much heavenly comfort when u wear them but hee hee I never wear them outside .They seemed to be the best shoes for my young allies as well as before they went to boarding schools  everyone was making sure that  a pair of Yebo yebo is included in the bag..On Tuesday(so as other days) i saw a beautiful lady put on plastic clog -they were black actually and she was just ok with them...i was like daaaaang! i miss mine .I think due to the identical form of it people do isolate them completely and argue that they are the Ugliest  and Boring piece of footwear ever made on the planet.
According to my research,here people do wear them  alot correspondingly during outdoor activities (you can see the entire family with crocs Guess whattt!!-in different colors.damn!!!) and they are so comfortable and walking proudly with them which is contrary to Tanzania ,who wear them outside are machingas or wapigadebes or kids(Honestly,children love them much,I suppose mostly because they are so free of negative brand associations or because they love colors or perhaps parents buy them more for the reason that had tired of lacing children shoe's ).The rest wear them indoors or not at all....
P.S..This note retain me with cha-cha-cha plastic shoes memory.....hahaha does anybody had at least one pair before..Gosh!!i had one!i think the new version of it are yebo yebos/crocs.I still kinda fancy the name:-):-)



4 comments:

SHUGA EPISODE 1

SHUGA EPISODE 2